Monday, September 13, 2010

I suppose I should tell everyone the good news..

I officially signed up with Penn Foster to go through the Bridal Consultant program :) It's the same program that Trini, my boss, went through. I must say, I'm pretty damn excited. Who would have thought that I would be doing everything in a career I had ever dreamed of? Weddings? Hair? Make up? It's all finally coming together and I will definitely be working very hard to reach all my goals. I have so far, so what's holding me back from moving forward?? Nothing! This little "nub" as my "pantastic pren" Belen refers to me as, will soon be that huge tree...full of wisdom of this industry. Hey, people are always getting married right? :)


-xo

3 comments:

Morgan said...

good luck sweetie pie! have fun and LOVE what you do :D

Belen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NeNe said...

Awesome!!! =) I'm Super Excited for you Bff!!!