Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome!


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog :) I'm Katrina, and I'm extremely new to the blogging world. My goal is to keep everyone updated in my world of weddings with Trini @ Nozza Studio (/www.nozzastudio.com) and Deanne @ BellaFiore (http://www.bellafiore.net). But first, let me tell you a little about myself. I am a licensed Cosmetologist with a passion for weddings. For as long as I can remember, I have always loved weddings and everything having to do with putting them together. You name any wedding show on tv and I have probably seen it. But my dreams of being so involved with weddings seemed to be something that I would have to come across by luck or chance, especially with the profession path I had chosen. Although I worked in a salon, even if only for a short amount of time, my intention was never to stay in a salon. I knew I had to start somewhere, and working for a salon only confirmed that the salon world was indeed not for me....like I had said all along. It was thanks to my mother and her Facebook stalking ways, that we came across oooooollllddd family friend Trini Randazzo. And low and behold, she not only worked in the wedding industry, she owned her own business. It was perfect timing for both of us. She is indeed a very busy person and can't be in 20 places at once, and I was 100% available to be her assistant. 

So, long story short, we were reunited after years and years....and now I work for her! Ha! And it truly is my dream job. I get to use my creativity every day I go to work. I look forward to working every week and I definitely look forward to meeting new people in the industry and learning every single day.

But what are you doing with your license, you ask? Well my goal is to produce a professional portfolio for formal wedding hair and eventually somewhere down the line of my journey in the wedding world, and I will be able to offer my services to Nozza's clients. Then....I will truly be living my dream...I've accomplished all my goals so far...so what's there to stop me now?!

For now, I assist, I assemble, I arrange, I LOVE my job. 
Stay posted, I look forward to showing you my journey in the wedding world.

-xo

0 comments: