Monday, October 4, 2010

Claudia and Sergio October 2nd Wedding

So this past weekend's wedding was at the Marriott in Long Beach by the Long Beach Airport. AND guess what, people??! I didn't get lost!!! It was definitely an interesting day to be working though. It was hot and rainy :/ My day started at 8 in the morning and I was off to Deanne's to help out with arrangements, and then I was off to the Marriott to set up 25 tables in the Grand Ballroom. It was definitely a lot of work for just myself, but I pulled through like I always do, and the ballroom turned out to be gorgeous! 











































The reception was beautiful! The only thing I wasn't too fond of was that the band was wayyyyyyy too loud. Otherwise, it was a long hard days work and it all paid off in the end! :)

-xo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent topic

Some of my friend on www.RentAFriend.com
told me about this.

I think this is best!

K@Nozza said...

Thank you!! i just barely saw your comment and I really appreciate your feedback! More weddings to come in November, and then back into the swing of things in February!! Happy reading!!