Monday, October 25, 2010

Alexandra & Chris Wedding October 9th

 Well, I think I have waited long enough to finally post my craazzyyy weekend wedding blog. I guess I finally recovered from the back to back weddings! ;) This was the first couple that I had the chance to lead the rehearsal with. Trini was double booked for rehearsals on the same day, so she wanted me to start it off until she was able to make it back from LA. The rehearsal was at the Hotel Maya...surprised? Hotel Maya has definitely become my home venue in the passed few months I have been working with Trini as well as Deanne. It's nice to work at a venue where you are comfortable with the staff and they accommodate all of our needs while setting up. It was definitely a loong 45 hour work weekend for me. But every minute was well worth the exhaustion. 


First off, was Alexandra and Chris' Wedding :)







I made most of the center pieces for Deanne. Succulents
were incorporated into the couple's design.















One of my favorite cakes so far :)

-xo





0 comments: