Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let's Start Out with Flowers

So my role at BellafiOre started to become more prominent this wedding season. I started to find my strengths and recognized my weaknesses in the floral design industry. I've always had a creative eye and I am very good with putting things together that look good together. So when it comes to working with flowers, I can definitely put some beautiful things together. And although I might not always know what certain flowers are called or what is in season at the moment, I am always learning and growing within my job. Here are a few of the arrangements that I have put together, as well of some of my creations that BellafiOre now suggests to future clients :)





Flower girl ball using Kermits

25 Arrangements, saw a sea of purple after the first 10.

Orchids, Dhalias, Garden Roses, & Hydrangea

Ceremony Balls, mini rosettes.

My personal favorites.


Circus roses, green hydrangea, leaves, orchids, green grass balls that smell like a yummy
salad!

Bride's bouquet

I helped put this together.

My Creation!!! BellafiOre now offers ring bearer pillows! This one is made with kermits and ribbon :)

Bridesmaid bouquets :)

Bridal Bouquet





First ever ring bearer pillow, small carnations.



First Bridal Bouquet I made by myself.

Nothing makes me happier than to go to work and be happy because I get to work with beautiful things!

-xx

0 comments: